Download Becoming a Supple Leopard PDF: The Ultimate Guide to Resolving Pain, Preventing Injury, and Optimizing Athletic Performance by Kelly Starrett, and Glen Cordoza published on 23 April 2013.
Inside this book
When I began writing Becoming a Supple Leopard back in 2011, I had two goals: Create an all-encompassing, open-ended system for a human movement that teaches people how to predict and resolve dysfunctional movement patterns that can impede performance and lead to injury or pain. Give people the tools they need to perform basic, routine maintenance on their bodies so that they have a model for preventing, treating, and resolving injury and pain, as well as improving mobility (joint and tissue restrictions).
Becoming a Supple Leopard (BASL) hit stores in April 2013 and was an immediate success, selling more than 100,000 copies in the first few months and making the Wall Street Journal and New York Times bestseller lists. From The View to 60-Minute Sports, the ideas and methods from the book have reached audiences I never could have imagined. From elite military forces to professional sports teams, the concepts, movements, and mobility techniques have been tested at the highest levels.
Download Becoming a Supple Leopard PDF
Get this book
- Groundwork of the Metaphysic of Morals PDF
- The Prince PDF by Niccolò Machiavelli
- Packing for Mars PDF by Mary Roach
- The Index Card PDF [Free Download]
- The Self Confidence Workbook PDF
- You Are a Badass at Making Money PDF by Jen Sincero
- The Signal and the Noise PDF by Nate Silver
- Range PDF by David Epstein [Free Download]