Download Content Rules PDF: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business by Ann Handley & C.C. Chapman published on 7th December 2010. Read the soft copy of this book anytime, anywhere and download it for free!
We have created a collection of PDF and EPUB files of e-books you love at one place. Now you can read read your favorite book without any spam for free. Here are some features of our site which are loved by our users.
Inside this book:
Blogs, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and other online platforms are giving organizations like yours an enormous opportunity to engage directly with your customers or would-be customers. That's a lucky thing, because instead of creating awareness about your company or your brand solely the old-school way (by annoying people with advertising, bugging them with direct mail, or interrupting them with a phone call during dinner), you now have an unprecedented and enormous opportunity.
Now, thanks to the advent of the Internet and, more specifically, the rise of web-based tools and technologies, you can create online content—blog posts, videos, webinars, and web sites—that will attract customers to you, so you won't have to chase after them. What's more, you can entice your customers to share that content with each other, all across the Web.
Produce great stuff, and your customers will come to you. Produce really great stuff, and your customers will share and disseminate your message for you. More than ever before, content is king! Content rules!
Of course, like most things in life, such luck—the opportunity to have your customers tell your story for you— comes with a hitch. Content may rule, but your online content must be the right sort of content: Customer-focused. Authentic. Compelling. Entertaining. Surprising. Valuable. Interesting. In other words, you must earn the attention of people.
That sounds like work, doesn't it? It is. It's work to create and publish compelling stuff that will:
- Appeal to your would-be constituents.
- Give them something they find value in.
- Keep them coming back for more.
Download Content Rules PDF
- Book Name: Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business
- Authors: Ann Handley & C.C. Chapman
- Language: English
- Status: Available
- Number of Pages: 269 Pages
- Download Format: PDF
- Web Analytics 2.0 PDF by Avinash Kaushik
- Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics PDF
- Food Rules PDF by Michael Pollan
- RESTful Web APIs PDF Free Download
- Charlotte’s Web PDF by E. B. White
- The Passage of Love PDF by Alex Miller
- In the Time of the Butterflies PDF by Julia Alvarez
- Supernova PDF by Marissa Meyer
- Rich Dad’s Increase Your Financial IQ PDF Download
- The Art of Closing The Sale PDF Free Download
- The Idiot Brain PDF Download for Free
- Doctor Sleep by Stephen King PDF Free Download
- A Prayer for Owen Meany PDF by John Irving
- Tiny Beautiful Things PDF by Cheryl Strayed
- Boom PDF by Michael Shnayerson