Download RESTful Web APIs PDF for Free from the link provided below and read it anytime on any device you want. This book will explain to you what it takes to design usable REST APIs.
I’m going to show you a better way to do distributed computing, using the ideas underlying the most successful distributed system in history: the World Wide Web. I hope you’ll read this book if you’ve decided (or your manager has decided) that your company needs to publish a web API. It doesn’t matter whether you’re planning a public API, a purely internal API, or an API accessible by trusted partners—they can all benefit from the philosophy of REST.
This is not necessarily the book for you if you want to learn how to write API clients. That’s because most existing API designs are based on assumptions that are several years old, assumptions that I’d like to destroy.
Most of today’s APIs have a big problem: once deployed, they can’t change. There are big-name APIs that stay static for years at a time, as the industry changes around them because changing them would be too difficult.
But RESTful architectures are designed for managing change. The World Wide Web is made of millions of websites, running atop thousands of different server implementations, and undergoing periodic redesigns.
Download RESTful Web APIs PDF
Get your Book
Read more programming books:
- Java for Beginners PDF Download For Free
- Clean Code PDF Download For Free
- WordPress for Dummies PDF Download For Free
- Algebra II for Dummies PDF Download
- Cracking the Coding Interview PDF Free Download
- Laravel PDF: Tutorial For Beginners
- [PDF] Node.js Tutorial PDF Download For Free
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future PDF