Rich Dad Poor Dad PDF in Hindi Free Download and read it anywhere and anytime you want. Here is the soft copy of Rich Dad Poor Dad in Hindi by Robert Kiyosaki.
We have created a collection of PDF and EPUB files of e-books you love at one place. Now you can read read your favorite book without any spam for free. Here are some features of our site which are loved by our users.
About Robert Kiyosaki
- Robert Kiyosaki is an author and businessmen
- He has founded two companies including Rich Global LLC and the Rich Dad Company which provides personal finance and entrepreneurial education to the people through Books and Videos.
- He is the author of more than 26 books, including his personal finance Rich Dad Poor Dad book series.
About The Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Rich Dad Poor Dad is a personal finance book written by Robert Kiyosaki in 1997
- The book gives importance to financial education and building wealth through investing in assets such as real estate investing.
- The book is based on the life of the author Robert Kiyosaki.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad has sold over 58 million copies in more than 52 languages across more than 110 countries and been the New York Times bestseller for six years.
What is an Ebook?
- Ebook is an electronic form or an advanced version of a traditional book that can be read by using a PC or Smartphone.
- Furthermore, Ebooks can be read on mobile devices including iPhone and Android.
- These kinds of books are of very small size and can be stored in a large amount in a mobile phone or PC.
- The main reason for buying an ebook is low pricing and increased comfort by reading books on tablets.
- Ebooks can be easily purchased at any online retailer shop such as Amazon and Flipkart.
- As of 2014, 50% of Americans had an e-reader or tablet 28% of adult book readers had read an e-book.
Advantages of Reading an Ebook
- It is easy to purchase and download ebooks through an e-commerce site or through the internet.
- After making a purchase you will be either redirected to the download page or will receive an e-mail of the link.
- The book can either be read on your device or can be printed by your Home Printer.
- After making the purchase and downloading the Ebook you don’t need access to the internet.
- It is very comfortable to read an Ebook and you don’t need to waste your time to purchase your Books from a store.
- In addition, no papers are required to manufacture ebooks and no space to keeps these stuff.
- Ebooks are portable and you can read it anywhere and anytime you want without worrying about the weight.
- EBooks are searchable so you can find any information very easily in the book.
- Lastly, you can also convert these ebooks into an audiobook by using any right software.