Download The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money PDF by John Maynard Keynes published in February 1936
About BooksPDF4Free.comBooksPDF4free.com is a free web service that delivers books in PDF format to all the users without any restrictions. We support almost all best-selling books on our website. Our website is clean, virus and malware-free so it is safe to use. We are dedicated to providing you the best Novels, Guides, and Manuals for free.
DisclaimerThe information provided by BooksPDF4Free is published by good faith and for general-purpose to spread the information. BooksPDF4Free doesn't make any warranties about the reliability and completeness of the information provided to you. Any action you take on our site is at your own risk and we will not be liable for any losses or damages in connection of BooksPDF4Free.In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the information of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, BooksPDF4Free will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the BooksPDF4Free service and/or the BooksPDF4Free website. It is our policy and responsibility to respond to any copyright infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act C’DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. For more information read DCMA and Copyright.
- The 1 Hour Trade by Brian P. Anderson
- The Simple Path to Wealth PDF: Your Road Map to Financial
- How to Day Trade for a Living PDF by Andrew Aziz
- How Finance Works PDF by Mihir Desai
- The Real Book of Real Estate PDF by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Book on Managing Rental Properties PDF
- Long-Distance Real Estate Investing PDF
- The Latte Factor PDF by David Bach
- Game Theory: An Introduction PDF by Steve Tadelis
- The Index Card PDF [Free Download]
This book is chiefly addressed to my fellow economists. I hope that it will be intelligible to others. But its main purpose is to deal with difficult questions of theory, and only in the second place with the applications of this theory to practice. For if orthodox economics is at fault, the error is to be found not in the superstructure, which has been erected with great care for logical consistency, but in a lack of clearness and of generality in the premisses. Thus I cannot achieve my object of persuading economists to reexamine critically certain of their basic assumptions except by a highly abstract argument and also by much controversy. I wish there could have been less of the latter. But I have thought it important, not only to explain my own point of view, but also to show in what respects it departs from the prevailing theory.
Those, who are strongly wedded to what I shall call ‘the classical theory’, will fluctuate, I expect, between a belief that I am quite wrong and a belief that I am saying nothing new. It is for others to determine if either of these or the third alternative is right. My controversial passages are aimed at providing some material for an answer; and I must ask forgiveness if, in the pursuit of sharp distinctions, my controversy is itself too keen. I myself held with a conviction for many years the theories which I now attack, and I am not, I think, ignorant of their strong points.
Download The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money PDF
- Naked Economics PDF by Charles Wheelan
- Alchemy Of Finance PDF by George Soros
- The Value of Everything PDF by Mariana Mazzucato
- Freakonomics: PDF By Steven Levitt & Stephen Dubner
- The Upside of Irrationality PDF Free Download
- Payoff The Hidden Logic PDF Download For Free
- Dollars and Sense PDF Download For free