We have created a collection of PDF and EPUB files of e-books you love at one place. Now you can read read your favorite book without any spam for free. Here are some features of our site which are loved by our users.
About the Authors:
Culadasa (John Yates, Ph.D.), is the chief of Dharma Treasure Buddhist Sangha in Tucson, Arizona and was an educator of physiology and neuroscience. He has been appointed as an Upasaka (devoted lay-professional) and has gotten an appointment in the International Order of Buddhist clergymen in Rosemead, California. However, he lives in Pearce, Arizona.
Matthew Immergut, Ph.D. is a partner teacher of humanism. However, he is a long-lasting meditator and a committed understudy of Culadasa. He lives in Woodstock, New York.
Jeremy Graves is an understudy of Culadasa and has gathered approximately eighteen months of broadened retreat time under his instructor’s mentorship. However, his way to deal with Buddhist practice consolidates the bits of knowledge of science, workmanship, and reverential practice. He lives in Laguna Beach, California.
Inside this book:
The purpose of writing this book was to create a detailed and comprehensive meditation manual that is easy to use. Much has been written about the many benefits of meditation and its contributions to emotional, psychological, and social well-being. But there is surprisingly little information available on how the mind works and how to train it. This is an attempt to fill that conspicuous need. This book is appropriate for anyone with a strong interest in meditation, from a complete beginner to someone who has practiced for decades. It will be particularly useful for those who already have a practice and feel ready to go further on the contemplative path. It’s also for people who are dissatisfied with their progress despite years of meditation.
This includes practitioners who feel they’ve benefited from meditation, but who have started to believe the more profound states of consciousness meditation offers are beyond their reach. Rest assured, the full rewards of meditation are closer than you think. By necessity, the material I cover is often quite detailed and nuanced. Yet, it is my sincere belief that anyone with motivation can succeed. And it doesn’t have to take a long time. However, the whole training process is divided into ten distinct, easy to identify Stages, with thorough explanations and instructions presented along the way—from your first steps on the contemplative path, all the way to being an adept practitioner at the threshold of Awakening.
Download The Mind Illuminated PDF
- Book Name: The Mind Illuminated: A Complete Meditation Guide Integrating Buddhist Wisdom and Brain Science for Greater Mindfulness
- Authors: Culadasa (John Yates), Jeremy Graves and Matthew Immergut
- Language: English
- Status: Available
- Number of Pages: 747 Pages
- Download Format: PDF
- The Little Broomstick PDF by Mary Stewart
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor PDF
- One Up on Wall Street PDF by Peter Lynch, John Rothchild
- The Idiot Brain PDF Download for Free
- Doctor Sleep by Stephen King PDF Free Download
- Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on It PDF
- Self-Care for the Real World PDF by Nadia Narain
- The Self-Love Experiment PDF by Shannon Kaiser
- Cryptography Engineering PDF by Bruce Schneier
- No Excuses: The Power of Self-discipline PDF by Brain
- The Power of Communication PDF Skills to Build Trust
- Eating Animals PDF by Jonathan Safran Foer
- Talent Is Overrated PDF by Geoffrey Colvin