The Upside of Irrationality EPUB Free Download and read it anywhere and anytime you want. Here is the soft copy of one of the best self-help books by Dan Ariely.
We have created a collection of PDF and EPUB files of e-books you love at one place. Now you can read read your favorite book without any spam for free. Here are some features of our site which are loved by our users.
What is an Ebook?
- Ebook is an electronic form or an advanced version of a traditional book that can be read by using a PC or Smartphone.
- Furthermore, Ebooks can be read on mobile devices including iPhone and Android.
- These kind of books are of very small size and can be stored in a large amount in a mobile phone or PC.
- The main reason for buying an ebook is low pricing and increased comfort by reading books on tablets.
- Ebooks can be easily purchased at any online retailer shop such as Amazon and Flipkart.
- As of 2014, 50% of Americans had an e-reader or tablet 28% of adults book readers had read an e-book.
Advantages of Reading an Ebook
- It is easy to purchase and download ebooks through an e-commerce site or through the internet.
- After making a purchase you will be either redirected to the download page or will receive an e-mail of the link.
- The book can either be read on your device or can be printed by your Home Printer.
- After making the purchase and downloading the Ebook you don’t need access to the internet.
- It is very comfortable to read an Ebook and you don’t need to waste your time to purchase your Books from a store.
- In addition, no papers are required to manufacture ebooks and no space to keeps this stuff.
- Ebooks are portable and you can read it anywhere and anytime you want without worrying about the weight.
- EBooks are searchable so you can find any information very easily in the book.
- Lastly, you can also convert these ebooks into an audiobook by using any right software.
About Dan Ariely
Dan Ariely is an Israeli professor of Psychology and Behavioral Economics and is the founder of The Center for Advanced Hindsight. He is the author of Dollars and Sense, Predictably Irrational, and The Upside of Irrationality which become the New York Times best-selling books. However, He research forces that influence human behavior and irrational decisions.
Inside The Upside of Irrationality: The Unexpected Benefits of Defying Logic
I don’t know about you, but I have never met anyone who never procrastinates. Delaying annoying tasks is a nearly universal problem—one that is incredibly hard to curb, no matter how hard we try to exert our willpower and self-control or how many times we resolve to reform.
Allow me to share a personal story about one way I learned to deal with my own tendency to procrastinate. Many years ago I experienced a devastating accident. A large magnesium flare exploded next to me and left 70 percent of my body covered with third-degree burns (an experience I wrote about in Predictably Irrational*). As if to add insult to injury, I acquired hepatitis from an infected blood transfusion after three weeks in the hospital.
Obviously, there is never a good time to get virulent liver disease, but the timing of its onset was particularly unfortunate because I was already in such bad shape. The disease increased the risk of complications, delayed my treatment, and caused my body to reject many skin transplants. To make matters worse, the doctors didn’t know what type of liver disease I had. They knew I wasn’t suffering from hepatitis A or B, but they couldn’t identify the strain. After a while, the illness subsided, but it still slowed my recovery by flaring up from time to time and wreaking havoc on my system.
The Upside of Irrationality EPUB Free Download
Get this book
More Books by Dan Ariely,
- Predictably Irrational eBook Free Download in EPUB